G30HC - GreenLite (Harley/Motorcycle Spec) Lithium Battery
NEW "GEN 2" Version now with 30 Amp Hour!! The GreenLite G30H was designed as an "under seat" upgrade specifically for large Harley touring bikes with upgraded audio systems, LED lights, etc. that need more capacity. It is much different than the standard G30 which has high cranking and less capacity, where the G30H has less cranking but has DOUBLE the capacity and does not come with SAE terminals since it is not intended to be used in automotive applications. The G30HC is a combo where you also get the 6 amp lithium charger for only $50 additional.
• Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage sag)
• Improved performance ignition, audio & accessories (more stable voltage)
• Less recharge time due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
• Lasts up to 5-8 times longer than lead (in deep cycle applications)
• Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
• Significant weight savings. (up to 1/3 the weight of lead batteries)
• Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
All lithium batteries are hand built in Sarasota, Florida and shipping time can be up to 1-3 business days (sometimes same day) depending on model, time of year, order volume and various factors.
BCI Group 30 Weight 7.7lbs/3.5kg Length 6.8"/174mm Width 5.2"/132mm Height 6.9"/177mm Polarity Right Side Positive
- Voltage 12
- Full Voltage Charge 13.8
- Pulse Cranking Amp(PCA) 752
- Lithium Amp Hour 73
- Amp Hour(AH) 24
- Reserve Min 75